Chocolate Chip & Banana Muffins
This recipe calls for all the ingridients you must already have at home. Staple ingredient in your pantry which form the bases for this recipe. I always have ripe bananas just sitting around and they make the best natural sweeteners for these muffins.
Here’s what you’ll need:
3 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons oat flakes
1 cup wholemeal flour
2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk ( I used oat milk, but any milk works)
1. Start off my preheating your oven.
2. Place the ripe bananas in a blender and blend until they’re smooth.
3. Follow by adding in the rest of the ingredients ( IMP. add the chocolate chips last and just fold them in with a spoon - do not blend them ).
4. Place the mixture in a non stick muffin baking tray & top with some more chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 30 mins at 185 degrees.
5. Allow to cool before digging in to leave them to set.
I keep these for a busy week, stored in the fridge for a quick on the go breakfast.
(They will last around 4 days)